CYLINRICAL STUD MOUNTS: G05 Series
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation.
Barry Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications. Available in 3 styles: (1) Double stud, (2) Stud/Insert, (3) Bumpers.
||7-28 Hertz |
|Transmissibility at Resonance
||Neoprene and Natural Rubber|
||Low carbon steel|
- HVAC equipment
- Electronic equipment
- Pumps, relays & control panels
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- 3 sizes with load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºC to +93ºC and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to 70ºC.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
|440 Industrial Drive • North Wales, PA 19454-4151 • 800.422.3274 • 215.699.0940 • Fax 215.699.0944|
© 2007-2012 BPG, Inc. All rights reserved.