HIGH DEFLECTION MOUNTS: HTTA Series
Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for high level shock and vibration isolation.
Barry HTTA-Series Mounts are low frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity for both vibration and shock protection. HTTA Series Mounts are designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-810C for mounting electronic equipment in helicopter environments.
||10-13 Hertz |
|Transmissibility at Resonance
||Aluminum (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)|
|Dimensions and Performance Characteristics|
- SMounting equipment in helicopter environments (meets MIL-STD-810C requirements)
- Other applications where a large deflection capacity is required
- Low natural frequency (10 - 13 Hertz)
- Axial to radial stiffness is 1:1.4
- Aluminum construction
- Will not degrade in performance when subjected to a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock input
- Will not fail under a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock input
- Fungus and ozone resistant
- 3 load ratings from 5 - 20 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC) and is fungus and ozone resistant.
|440 Industrial Drive • North Wales, PA 19454-4151 • 800.422.3274 • 215.699.0940 • Fax 215.699.0944|
© 2007-2012 BPG, Inc. All rights reserved.