SPECIALTY ISOLATORS: Marine Engine Mounts
Effective reduction of noise and vibration of internal combustion diesel engines in marine installations.
Barry Marine Mounts provide effective noise and vibration isolation of marine engines (up to 1,000 HP). Isolates vibration while transmitting full propeller thrust, efficiently isolating engine noise and vibration from the hull. Improves equipment reliability and provides unmatched occupant comfort, particularly during start up and at low RPMs.
- Marine Diesel Engines
- Generator Sets
- Mechanically captive
- Resilient elements of oil-resistant Neoprene
- Corrosion resistant exposed metal parts
- Off-the-shelf availability
- Easy to install
- Proven durability
- Height adjustability
- Improved ride comfort
- Significantly reduces mechanical noise transmission
- Able to transmit propeller thrust longitudinally along mount
- Superior isolation at start-up and low RPMs
- 4 versions with 17 load ratings from 39 - 1,980 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +85ºC) and is resistant to oils, salt spray, ozone and oil-based solvents.
|440 Industrial Drive • North Wales, PA 19454-4151 • 800.422.3274 • 215.699.0940 • Fax 215.699.0944|
© 2007-2012 BPG, Inc. All rights reserved.