SPECIALTY ISOLATORS: Navy Mounts
Effective reduction of noise and vibration of internal combustion diesel engines in marine installations.
Barry Navy Mounts provide effective noise and vibration isolation of marine engines (up to 1,000 HP). Isolates vibration while transmitting full propeller thrust, efficiently isolating engine noise and vibration from the hull. Improves equipment reliability and provides unmatched occupant comfort, particularly during start up and at low RPMs.
- Mounting of power generating equipment in marine applications
- Rugged Construction
- Corrosion Resistant
- Navy Designed & Approved
- Reduces transmission of vibration from equipment to hull structure
- Provides effective reduction of structure-borne noise
- Several designs with load ratings from 15 lbs to 10,000 lbs per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +85ºC) and is resistant to oils, salt spray, ozone and oil-based solvents.
|440 Industrial Drive • North Wales, PA 19454-4151 • 800.422.3274 • 215.699.0940 • Fax 215.699.0944|
© 2007-2012 BPG, Inc. All rights reserved.