SPECIALTY ISOLATORS: Suspension Spring Pivot
Significantly extends service life of suspension components in vehicular applications.
Barry Suspension Pin/Bushing Assembly is designed and constructed for maintenance free and consistent service life. These superior parts will outlast the predicted life of modern heavy-duty leaf spring suspension in vehicular applications.
||High strength steel|
- Medium & Heavy-Duty Truck/Tractor Front & Rear Suspension Assemblies
- Rugged crimped construction
- High load capacity
- Tight tolerance
- High compression elastomer
- Eliminates need for lubrication
- Extra long service life
- Withstands high impact shock and +/- 7º torsional rotation
- Provides vibration, shock and noise attenuation
- 2,000 lbs. to 4,500 lbs. per pin
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -25ºF to +160ºF (-30ºC to +70ºC)
|440 Industrial Drive • North Wales, PA 19454-4151 • 800.422.3274 • 215.699.0940 • Fax 215.699.0944|
© 2007-2012 BPG, Inc. All rights reserved.